Is It Just Me Or Is Demo Just Kinda There?

This isn't a knock against Demo or people who play him. But Demo always just seems so bland when in conversations.

Perks? Surge is niche and Cruel Limits sounds cool, but just doesn't do much. Mindbreaker exists, thats all i can say.

Power? Its okay, shred is a decent move and portals are alright, nothing too special.

Addons? Rat Liver is best, rest stink. Pls fix.

Hows about the other licences? Its Stanger Things. I love ST but it just isn't as mind blowing as characters like Michael,Freddy,Pig,Bubba, or even Pyramid Head to a certain extent.

Whats its personality? Vicious Animal, thats pretty much it.

They just seem so underwhelming to me. Am I alone in this?

Comments

  • Eh I just wish I got to play against him more, cause it's rare I see him, and nearly every time I do it's with a mori. Just my luck I guess.

  • I haven't seen anyone play him the past month, me included, and I have all DLCs.

    Demo is underwhelming because he doesn't fit in the game at all (in my opinion), and his perks aren't super great, apart from Surge to be honest. Surge is the only good thing, and maybe Cruel Limits when you're in Lery's.

    That's pretty much it. A big "meh."

    The Survivors and their perks are good, though.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    This isn't a knock against Demo or people who play him. But Demo always just seems so bland when in conversations.

    Perks? Surge is niche and Cruel Limits sounds cool, but just doesn't do much. Mindbreaker exists, thats all i can say.

    Power? Its okay, shred is a decent move and portals are alright, nothing too special.

    Addons? Rat Liver is best, rest stink. Pls fix.

    Hows about the other licences? Its Stanger Things. I love ST but it just isn't as mind blowing as characters like Michael,Freddy,Pig,Bubba, or even Pyramid Head to a certain extent.

    Whats its personality? Vicious Animal, thats pretty much it.

    They just seem so underwhelming to me. Am I alone in this?

    That's when I say "how do I get reimbursed?"...🤗


    It is original but its portals are quickly destroyed, its secondary power is easily countered, but it works well on pallets. Its cooling of the gates is awful, and the limit of traps is the same!


    The perks... Surge, is pretty good when you couple with Surveillance (perk pig), but 32 meters is not great ! Mindbreak LOL.... And the other one is only good in closed places like the lab !


    Clearly it needs a rework.

  • I'm not really a fan of Stranger Things and I only play Demo once in a blue moon. It's not that he's a bad killer but I'd just rather be playing the others. I think it just comes down to preference.

  • People think demo is better than he actually is

    His shred should have rat liver base because without it the shred is so limited

    His portals are really bad tbh. They are slow, clunky, give basically no sneak value like they should, and the survivors have too much control over them

    His addons are probably the worst out of any killer right next to ghostface and legion.

    And his perks:

    Surge- Only good on a few killer's and even then there's better slowdown perks on those killer's

    Cruel limits- Bad

    Mindbreaker- who ever thought of this perk needs to be fired

  • I agree that his perks and addons are pretty trash but his power is really decent honestly.

    It just needs quite a bit of time until you really know where to use your portals and how to use your shred.

    Also,he's one of the most fair and fun killer that are still strong out there in my opinion.

    Overall a good designed killer (power and visual wise)