I wondering about the survivor models
like it say wondering are the survivors models based on some people because I also thought meg looked like Kristen Stewart but when she was in panic room but older
anyone else see it or am I crazy.
like it say wondering are the survivors models based on some people because I also thought meg looked like Kristen Stewart but when she was in panic room but older
anyone else see it or am I crazy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it's probably true, there was once a post pointing out the person Nea is based on...
who was it people think she based on?
don't say the entity I heard that before🙃