What is with the clown music on the DBD menu screen?

I just noticed this (i have music turned off usually) and it has me a bit confused. What happened to the old DBD menu theme?

Comments

  • The devs are changing the music to match every chapter or season... so for the upcoming chapter it maybe something Japanese but then I would like it to change for Halloween as well 
  • @Bravo0413 said:
    The devs are changing the music to match every chapter or season... so for the upcoming chapter it maybe something Japanese but then I would like it to change for Halloween as well 

    Ah, that makes sense then. I personally liked the Winter theme the most. I cant wait for Winter DBD again.

  • Yeah. Every new chapter = new music

  • @Bravo0413 said:
    The devs are changing the music to match every chapter or season... so for the upcoming chapter it maybe something Japanese but then I would like it to change for Halloween as well 

    Next chapter music is the hard rock version. Or the attempt of it.

  • I'll be glad to see that music go.

  • In the future, mid-chapter patches are supposed to bring back the standard music (unless there is an event)

  • not_Queen said:

    In the future, mid-chapter patches are supposed to bring back the standard music (unless there is an event)

    Like Halloween? :) 
  • @not_Queen said:
    In the future, mid-chapter patches are supposed to bring back the standard music (unless there is an event)

    Could we possibly get the old color grading for the menu screen back aswell? The darker tone was really nice and made it feel alot more spooky. I miss it dearly.