When are they going to fix that damn rock glitch?

I just had a match where I got stuck on that damn rock while evading the killer, the killer knew I was there but was being greedy bullying the console players, eventually I had enough and just dc'ed.

Comments

  • Upcoming update it is suppose to be fixed

  • @Maxwell said:

    Upcoming update it is suppose to be fixed

    Please let this be true

  • Find out the 8th! In custom!

  • When the next chapter releases.

  • @Avarice10 said:

    I just had a match where I got stuck on that damn rock while evading the killer, the killer knew I was there but was being greedy bullying the console players, eventually I had enough and just dc'ed.

    Maybs as soon as another “stuck glitch” emerges to take its place.

    I do kno that whenever they free it up from the stuckiness, I’m totally gonna t-bag all over that rock!😄

  • @chase131119 said:

    When the next chapter releases.

    @Maxwell said:

    Upcoming update it is suppose to be fixed

    these are right who it really fix it who knows.

  • They confirmed that the hill glitch fix patch will be pushed along with the next chapter on 8th.

  • I hope they fix it soon, just had a game where two players, including myself got trapped in the spot, and the clown completely ignored us and tunneled the other two players. I don't blame Ming from disconnecting. I somehow was able to get out when the slugged Nea crawled over to me for a heal so we were able to get out, but yeah, reported that guy for exploiting that bug. Real shame.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Getting stuck in the same spot multiple times is a bit silly.

    That hill can spawn next to jungle gyms and such, or maybe you're using BL, so you hug the hill to save distance and then bam, you're stuck.