HOW EXCITED WOULD YOU BE FOR THIS KILLER? - DAY 5: PINHEAD
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not big on hell raiser, but pinhead could be pretty cool.
pinhead is a judge, not an executioner. i don't see why pinhead would kill an innocent person like dwight, kate, meg or steve. but I guess that doesn't matter.
I still think it would be fine, it's a good license.
(if bhvr does not obtain the hellraiser license this year, then it will no longer be able to since it will enter court in 2021)
Never seen any of the Hellraiser films, so I only know the basics.
Seems like the case with Pennywise of being too powerful for this game to properly make use of.
never seen the films
As long as his mori is damn cool id be happy to see him around.
Pinhead is definitely up there in my personal most excited to see
I really don't care even a little about Hellraiser. Unless the perks/power is nutty, I'd just not care. I'd be disappointed we got him instead of someone else I wanted more (Alien, Predator, Chucky, more that I can't think of). Also, while writing this I changed my mind to "eh" but I can't change my vote.
I wouldn't be overly excited and I'm not too familiar with Pinhead but I suppose he would be cool!
Between 9 and 10. He is next to Jason the last really BIG Horror Icon.
There would be a good opportunity for a Mori and power with Pinhead. Something about him makes me think of a Killer with the speed of Nurse, but can utilise chains and hooks to such aggressive limits that speed would have no real repercussion.
The map could be a lot of fun too in Hell!