Is it me or has the game started lagging more often
Almost every game I've played I've been lagging around 5 feet backwards and sometimes I lag when I get hit which makes me in the killer arms as I lag. I'm on ps4 btw
Almost every game I've played I've been lagging around 5 feet backwards and sometimes I lag when I get hit which makes me in the killer arms as I lag. I'm on ps4 btw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been lagging as well but I'm on PC
I'm on ps4 and it does it for me.
i don't get lag to much i'm on ps4.
I started noticing after cross-play was added, so I assume its probably the culprit.
same here, but it doesn't feel like a typical run-of-the-mill lag....more like a cpu/gpu spasm i.e this lag seems to have a wider area of effect for me.