Critique (myers Gameplay)

Comments

  • I have no criticism. You made them all believe in the boogeyman. Bravo I say.

    I would suggest removing thana though, and replacing it with BBQ.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I have no criticism. You made them all believe in the boogeyman. Bravo I say.

    Thanks. Sloppy thana is pretty good if you spreading the pain.

  • Generous w the mori, totally thought Kate would be the recipient.

    3 kebabs was a bit much, that’s jus imo, to each their own.

    Even tho they knocked off 4 gens they never had a chance, annd on Azarov’s big resting territory

    GGs, WP

  • No real critiques, you did very well. I will say playing on a gamepad looks a little frustrating. The movement looks way less smooth and looks like it might make it difficult to follow survivors at times.

  • @Xyvielia said:

    Generous w the mori, totally thought Kate would be the recipient.

    3 kebabs was a bit much, that’s jus imo, to each their own.

    Even tho they knocked off 4 gens they never had a chance, annd on Azarov’s big resting territory

    GGs, WP

    I was gonna mori the last dude but I hadn't hooked her, and if I mori'd the Kate the other would've gotten hatch which I knew

  • @DerZuntor said:

    Not toxic enough

    Lol