Freddy "buffs"

Everybody knows that Freddy aka The Nightmare is on the bottom of the list of all killer.
And I put the word buff in "..." because I don't consider this suggestions real buffs, but needed changes so that his weaknesses do not get exploited by survivor.

  1. Freddy (and actually all killer) should be able to pick up victims on the ground while they get healed. Every other killer can just hit the healing survivor, but Freddy needs to put them asleep first and that puts him at a serious disadvantage.(Maybe survivor should get grabbed when they are hit while healing another, but that is a different topic anyway)
  2. Awake survivor should not be part of the hitdetection process, so that awake survivor can't bodyshield sleeping survivor.
  3. Freddys power should interrupt people at what they are doing, so that they lose progress on cleansing and unhooking.
    4.Survivor should suffer a 25% action speed debuff while in transition state.

Comments

  • I think it is too easy to exit the Dream World. I would completely remove the ability to wake up by failing Skill Checks, making it possible only while being hooked or woken up by the awake Survivor. This will grant Freddy a huge advantage, once he puts everyone into the Dream. 

    I also think that Survivors shouldn't be allowed to perform any actions during the Dream Transition (excluding/Including? vaulting, dropping the pallets, escaping through the hatch). 
  • @Brawler said:
    I think it is too easy to exit the Dream World.

    I agree, but your suggestion would go a bit far. I just wanted to focus on the things that are rather easy to fix and are already abused by survivor.
    Healing to avoid pick up.
    Awake bodyshielding
    Finishing cleansing during transition.
    Keep doing gens or self heal while transitioning to break out of the transition without ever been in the dreamworld.

  • They have way more than 25% debuff already. Freddy isn't supposed to be fun to play against in the same way the doc isn't. Freddy is relatively simple to fix, no channeling actions in transition except for hook saves like madness, 5 second sleep time, can't wake up from self care, remove the slow down from paintbrush. Done.
  • Freddy is an end game killers, people falling asleep isn't the issue, the issue is it doesn't stop people and how self care is a strong counter. Freddy is like the doc, because he tracks and hinders, he isn't supposed to be fun to play against but supposed to be fun to play as. Survivors hate the doc more than nurse because of his powers, despite the nurse being god and doc being an ant to her.