People saying that X killer doesn't need a buff but his/her addons tweaked

I see a lot of people say that X killer doesn't need a buff but his/her addons tweaked.Shouldn't every killer be viable without addons?For example i see a lot of people saying that pig doesn't need a buff but her addons tweaked.Shouldn't she be viable without addons rather than viable only with addons? ...

Comments

  • pig needs a slight buff. Not major, but def tweeked.

    As for viability without add ons, yes i agree. Thats why I like Fred and doc, you can run them with no add ons and still be competitive.

  • In a perfect game all killers should be viable without add ons or perks. However no game is perfect. Lately the devs have been adjusting certain add on combinations that can be OP. Though they don't stop with the add ons. They tend to screw around with the killers power on top of that. Nurse got a cd added to her blinks. Billy has an overheat mechanic to his chainsaw. Whenever people say "I want someons add ons tweaked" they are really saying "I want this killer nerfed" Begging for nerfs usually doesn't work but asking for add ons reworks is almost as effective.