“Kick You In Yo Face” - Please add this anti-farm survivor mechanic to base-kit!
It’s desperately needed!
It’s desperately needed!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow, I just can’t express enough how much this is needed! You wanna unhook me under the killer’s nose without BT a second time?! You want me to lie around as a slug while you get chased (invariably right around me where nobody dares to heal me) ?
No, how about I bloody your nose with my boot tread and hang here a while longer. Enjoy your chase. If I get down, Imma let you hang......
I want this badly.
We actually need this #########, playing solo with random unhooks is just painful.