Some times when a survivor goes into a locker to avoid that BBQ and Chili - I start to mentally count in my head when the number exceeds 10... "I think that guy is dying in his gaming chair... how do I get him help?" flashes through my mind.
Then the killer yanks him out of the locker and I see his struggling aura hanging in mid air across the map. Brings a smile back to my face
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're just trying to counter BBQ. Hiding for a extra couple minutes just to make sure.
i dont always get facecamped, but when i do, the other survivors will spend the entire game trying to unhook me; dying in the process.
when crows appear on top of your locker and start cawing, that's when you know you're safe from the BBQ.
Some times when a survivor goes into a locker to avoid that BBQ and Chili - I start to mentally count in my head when the number exceeds 10... "I think that guy is dying in his gaming chair... how do I get him help?" flashes through my mind.
Then the killer yanks him out of the locker and I see his struggling aura hanging in mid air across the map. Brings a smile back to my face