Iri head
Two Insta downs with iri head. Two people dc, third dies on hook, I escape out the hatch. Then I depip.
Two Insta downs with iri head. Two people dc, third dies on hook, I escape out the hatch. Then I depip.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sad moment.
Honestly people have been marred a bit too hard by Iris Head + Infantry belt that they don't even want to play it for whatever reason. I've escaped quite a few SOLO Queue games against Iris head because the huntress is god awful... let alone those doing actual "One in the Camber" Huntress as it was meant to be played.
Still waiting for that addon to at least be reworded to say "Sets max hatchet capacity to 1 and trumps all other addons" to be the simplest fix for the addon. A different one might be to require Full Charge for it to one shot on top of that but people would still QQ (but they cry about Clown's Pinky finger too so whatever).