Its official,ranks are broken
My swf did 4gens,2unhooks,2stuns,3heals,4totems,a chest barely safety at rank 6,but the level 1 that did nothing at rank 1 and doesnt derank to 2
My swf did 4gens,2unhooks,2stuns,3heals,4totems,a chest barely safety at rank 6,but the level 1 that did nothing at rank 1 and doesnt derank to 2
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ranks have always been broken. I played in a game with a rank 2 that did so poorly that the killer wouldn't give him his third hook because he felt bad about it and thought he was a new player.
If he looped the killer enough (cause that's a reason why y'all could've done all the things you did, if not, we need more info) I don't see the problem here. I'd be more upset if I looped the killer for 5 gens and didn't get a pip or at least a black pip.
Ranks has never mattered since way before crossplay.
Umm, that's been official for quite a while. #OldNews ๐
You are wrong,what part of did nothing that you dont understand
I knew ranks were broken the moment I got to rank 1 on both sides.
uhm there are games I scape after doing a gen or a bit more then get tunneled the rest of the match, and after that, even scaping, I derank
If he didn't derank, then he obviously did something.