Outfits

We need some customizable outfits in this game , I'm talking BHVR releasing a generic clothing package that you can change colors or add logos to etc...

Or at least the ability to create a survivor and be able to pick three generic perks to start with

It would be a fun way to mix things up in this game and add a little more creativity, I understand there are more pressing issues at hand but I for one would like to see what kind of creations people came up with.

Maybe even a create a survivor competition and the winner gets their survivor in the game? Any thoughts ?

Comments

  • @The_Krapper said:

    We need some customizable outfits in this game , I'm talking BHVR releasing a generic clothing package that you can change colors or add logos to etc...

    Or at least the ability to create a survivor and be able to pick three generic perks to start with

    It would be a fun way to mix things up in this game and add a little more creativity, I understand there are more pressing issues at hand but I for one would like to see what kind of creations people came up with.

    Maybe even a create a survivor competition and the winner gets their survivor in the game? Any thoughts ?

    If they did at the start of the game sure, but now it would just be pointless to have it because what would be the use of playing the other survivors

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/188545/outfits

    If they did at the start of the game sure, but now it would just be pointless to have it because what would be the use of playing the other survivors

    Well what's the use in playing the old ones when a new one comes out? Same difference, survivors are just skins anyway I just think it would be a cool way to change things up a little and a little more to the game, like you said though it would've been better at the beginning but it would still be nice and I could imagine some hilarious looking creations

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1597103#Comment_1597103

    Well what's the use in playing the old ones when a new one comes out? Same difference, survivors are just skins anyway I just think it would be a cool way to change things up a little and a little more to the game, like you said though it would've been better at the beginning but it would still be nice and I could imagine some hilarious looking creations

    True I forgot about that aspect and I guess they do it for marketing reasons like iconic character for example cheryl, Steve, Ash, and Laurie is probably another