Blockhead!
Ever blocked a player you didnt want to play with in dbd? Does blocking work this way in dbd?
Ever blocked a player you didnt want to play with in dbd? Does blocking work this way in dbd?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No lol you can't block anyone without using mlga or another software
blocking don't work I don't think it does.
Shame it isn't a thing 🤦♂️
I'm ok with it because it will get abused by people wanting easy matches , the que times would be insane
It’d be nice to have an avoid system. You can avoid someone for 3 days on Overwatch then it expires. I only say that because I don’t want to keep playing with Survivors who leave me on hook/Killers who like to tunnel excessively.