Executioner trap

What effect does the executioner's trap have on the survivors ? Only the cage and killer instinct, or a slowing down of the character too ?


Thank you๐Ÿค—

Comments

  • Places a hilariously low-resolution decal of some weird not-very-silent-hill-looking razorblade wires on the scree. That's all.

  • A free mori in fact


    Thnak you๐Ÿค—

  • @Jill10230 said:

    A free mori in fact

    Thnak you๐Ÿค—

    A Free basekit Mori kill that only happens if the survivor gets razor bladed THREE times. Basically a step towards what everyone most wants a Mori to be (albeit a boring animation for a kill)

  • @IIITweedleIII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1596862#Comment_1596862

    A Free basekit Mori kill that only happens if the survivor gets razor bladed THREE times. Basically a step towards what everyone most wants a Mori to be (albeit a boring animation for a kill)

    you can get them in barbed wire once and not have to do it ever again, just mori after 2nd hook.. never send them to the cage

    usually what i do at least.. i take the first two hooks and use pop, then mori late game when they rely on DS

  • @IIITweedleIII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1596862#Comment_1596862

    A Free basekit Mori kill that only happens if the survivor gets razor bladed THREE times. Basically a step towards what everyone most wants a Mori to be (albeit a boring animation for a kill)

    Yes yes, in P3. I did it after a camp (against my will), it's practical the cage and the mori.๐Ÿค—


    @Hopesfall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1596866#Comment_1596866

    you can get them in barbed wire once and not have to do it ever again, just mori after 2nd hook.. never send them to the cage

    usually what i do at least.. i take the first two hooks and use pop, then mori late game when they rely on DS

    I think it's great to counter the DS... and when you find yourself with two last survivors on the ground, the lack of hook... it saves the game!

  • ...when I read the title of this post, I expected to see pyramidhead in a school girl outfit...I'm disappointed.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    ...when I read the title of this post, I expected to see pyramidhead in a school girl outfit...I'm disappointed.

    No that is me !๐Ÿคฃ

  • @Jill10230 said:

    What effect does the executioner's trap have on the survivors ? Only the cage and killer instinct, or a slowing down of the character too ?

    Thank you๐Ÿค—

    There's also an add-ons that add extra effects

    • Rust Colored Egg makes survivors Blind for 60 seconds when triggering the Rites effect
    • Lost Memories Book makes survivors Oblivious for 15 seconds when triggering the Rites
    • Obsidian Gauntlet makes Pyramid Head Undetectable while on a Rites trail.