Survivor 101
#1. Enough with the crouching and being chicken all over the map!
#2. Do Generators
#3. See 1. And 2.
#4. Do bones, ya ๐
๐คฆโโ๏ธ
#1. Enough with the crouching and being chicken all over the map!
#2. Do Generators
#3. See 1. And 2.
#4. Do bones, ya ๐
๐คฆโโ๏ธ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, there's more to it...
I decided to click on this post, and I guessed in my mind what it would say.
Thankfully, this is not it.
I want survivors to learn basics hence class 101. When they learn to stop being chicken. Then that's an advance.
There are more basics in the ones I wrote, if they stop being chiken they can take it the wrong way and do unhooks next to killers or run the killer next to hooked survivors cause they think they're being "bold"
It's more of a frustration bang head against a concrete wall post. Because really... what's with everyone crouching around not doing gens.
To be fair. They actually look like Chickens when walking crouched they just need their arms folded in. Animation wise
Reason why I say do gens to begin with. I understand there more to it all but at the very least. Enough with the crouching all around the map and do Something
Literally had a game with 2 blendettes and a nea. All three had urban evasion. No one did gens. It was an Oni too. I stopped healing them after they refused to do gens. I tbagged them on hook because all they did was crouch around the map and hide all game.