Crushing survivors then hit with a game files modified under pak?
Was i ddos'd or something?
Was i ddos'd or something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also it caused me to depip so that's cool. I think all killers know it can be difficult to pip so that's an added bonus.
If the EAC banned you there's nothing the team can do, that's why even though BHVR doesn't ban for custom perks they say if the EAC catches you there's nothing they can do to help so use at your own risk
I don't have custom perk icons or anything like that, straight vanilla (on pc)
Does your pc have lights? Sometimes those lights trigger a code but it means nothing I'm unsure why it does this my old pc used to do that before I upgraded
Yea I have no idea buddy , wish I could help
Thanks anyways man