Perks that help solo survivors.

Lately solo q has been extremely painful to play.

I've always used kindred, but it doesn't seem to be that helpful anymore since team mates (specially the ones who are in swf) still let you to die on hook more often than not.

I'm aware you can unhook yourself with deliverance, but that's only if you're lucky enough to not be the first one found and are able to get an unhook before someone else.

Any other perks that can help in solo q and make it actually fun?

Comments

  • Self-Care + Botany might be useful in solo queue, though Inner Strength is still better in a sense of time wasting.

    Bond and Empathy are basically permakindred, just with different conditions.

    I actually find it very fun to use combo of Ace In The Hole and Plunderer's Instinct.

    Spine Chill + Resilience is very useful if you are good at looping.

    Also I recommend using Decisive, because if you are solo, then there is usually no one to help or protect you from being tunneled.

    Left Behind and Sole Survivor might be okay, if you don't give a single damn about teammates (though I don't recommend it).

    I play solo 99% of the time and can say that it usually just comes down to what you feel like you might need in a match. So there is no guarantee that someone here will tell you exact build you'll be always happy with. Just bring those things which will help you in situations, where you are not that good (like aura perks for positioning of teammates and killer, exhaustion perks for more efficient looping, or maybe anti-tunnel / anti-slug perk if you are sure that your teammates are of no use.

    Also, don't be afraid to experiment with not-meta perks, which you personally find interesting. It might be fun too.

  • @Elcopollo said:

    Self-Care + Botany might be useful in solo queue, though Inner Strength is still better in a sense of time wasting.

    Bond and Empathy are basically permakindred, just with different conditions.

    I actually find it very fun to use combo of Ace In The Hole and Plunderer's Instinct.

    Spine Chill + Resilience is very useful if you are good at looping.

    Also I recommend using Decisive, because if you are solo, then there is usually no one to help or protect you from being tunneled.

    Left Behind and Sole Survivor might be okay, if you don't give a single damn about teammates (though I don't recommend it).

    I play solo 99% of the time and can say that it usually just comes down to what you feel like you might need in a match. So there is no guarantee that someone here will tell you exact build you'll be always happy with. Just bring those things which will help you in situations, where you are not that good (like aura perks for positioning of teammates and killer, exhaustion perks for more efficient looping, or maybe anti-tunnel / anti-slug perk if you are sure that your teammates are of no use.

    Also, don't be afraid to experiment with not-meta perks, which you personally find interesting. It might be fun too.

    I really like Self care and Botany with a purple medkit and charge addons with mettle of man with whatever exhaustion perk.

    Survivor gameplay is a bore to me so giving me more reason to interact with the killer while my team plays m1 simulator is all good to me.

  • @Elcopollo said:

    Self-Care + Botany might be useful in solo queue, though Inner Strength is still better in a sense of time wasting.

    Bond and Empathy are basically permakindred, just with different conditions.

    I actually find it very fun to use combo of Ace In The Hole and Plunderer's Instinct.

    Spine Chill + Resilience is very useful if you are good at looping.

    Also I recommend using Decisive, because if you are solo, then there is usually no one to help or protect you from being tunneled.

    Left Behind and Sole Survivor might be okay, if you don't give a single damn about teammates (though I don't recommend it).

    I play solo 99% of the time and can say that it usually just comes down to what you feel like you might need in a match. So there is no guarantee that someone here will tell you exact build you'll be always happy with. Just bring those things which will help you in situations, where you are not that good (like aura perks for positioning of teammates and killer, exhaustion perks for more efficient looping, or maybe anti-tunnel / anti-slug perk if you are sure that your teammates are of no use.

    Also, don't be afraid to experiment with not-meta perks, which you personally find interesting. It might be fun too.

    My build always has kindred, iron will and spine chill. I wouldn't consider any of those (maybe iron will) meta. Also I rarely if ever use DS because I fail the skillcheck more often than not