ITT: I guess what perks your last four survivors were running
UNBREAKABLE
DECISIVE STRIKE
IRON WILL
BORROWED TIME
ADRENALINE
SPINE CHILL
PICK 4
UNBREAKABLE
DECISIVE STRIKE
IRON WILL
BORROWED TIME
ADRENALINE
SPINE CHILL
PICK 4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Actually my regular survivor loadout is either:
I experiment with other perks and builds (having LOADS of fun with Red Herring atm), but the above 2 builds I regularly come back to.
Usually its an Altruistic build with like Bond or Aftercare, Autodidact, Solidarity and then like Second Wind or Dead Hard depending on the vibe
I rock sb poised d hunch and qq
Stealh totem cleanse kinda dude