Rank reset in 2020

Hey! I've been out of the game for a long time and just came back--how are rank resets done now? Have they changed at all? The last time I actually cared about a rank reset they were pretty small/meaningless resets, so I'm curious how it works in the current game.

Comments

  • Still small and meaningless since they changed it.

  • If you are rank 1-4 (red) you get reset to rank 5 (purple)

    If you are rank 5-8 (purple) you get reset to rank 9 (green)

    If you are rank 9-12 (green) you get reset to rank 13 (yellow)

    Beyond that I have no idea. Just one rank color back.

  • @Zozzy said:

    Still small and meaningless since they changed it.

    Hahah, makes sense. I think the last time that I paid attention to rank reset, ranks were just reset back a bit, like... Borderline reds became purples, borderline purples were greens, and etc. I'm about to hit red rank on survivor again (I think I'm like two pips away) and I was wondering how far back it'd throw me in a week or so.

  • @Zeus said:

    If you are rank 1-4 (red) you get reset to rank 5 (purple)

    If you are rank 5-8 (purple) you get reset to rank 9 (green)

    If you are rank 9-12 (green) you get reset to rank 13 (yellow)

    Beyond that I have no idea. Just one rank color back.

    Oh hey! Just like I remember it. Thank you!