Ugh, yuck... some builds are a total nightmare to go against just because you’re lacking 1 perk.
Went against BOTH a Bubba & Billy on separate games running...
- BBQ.
- Infectious Fright.
- Iron Maiden.
- Distressing.
So because me and other survivors didn’t have Calm Spirit it meant that...
- couldn’t hide in a locker to avoid detection upon a down.
- couldn’t stay within the 40m range to avoid detection.
Some survivors will just never be amazing at chases. I’m not. Builds like this, it’s no wonder survivors suicide first hook. It’s what I did upon the 2nd game of this. It’s pointless to continue if only a few seconds of repair can get done before the killer is on your tail and downing you again.
Ugh...
Comments
Because tjat kind of build is onpy good on billy that the point he snowball
You'd hate one of my Doc builds. BBQ, Distressing, Infectious Fright, and Overcharge. Add-ons: Enhanced distance on shock and larger terror radius when Static Blast is fully charged. Offering: either Survivor Pudding or 75% or 100% BP for Deviousness.
Then I get people to Tier 3 as much as possible.
It seems not as many people run Calm Spirit as I would have assumed.
You've gotta get into more chases. There's an entirely emblem devoted to it. Get in there and get downed instantly until you're not going down as fast anymore. I believe in you.
Run object of obsession, spine chill, calm spirit and iron will with a map that shows killer's belongings and you counter most killers with it.