What If Each Killer Had An Alternate Weapon?

I think it could add a cool extra layer of depth to each character whilst strengthening they're lore even more. Each killer gets one that is scattered around the map and comes with some tweaks to the killers power and m1. Some killers might need an extra mori. Upon picking one up you can decide whether you want to keep the other for later use or have the entity consume it for BP. Will edit in other killers if I see them.

Pyramid Head

His spear from SH2. His lunge has longer startup but longer range. Trails decay faster but POTD now goes slightly farther.

Oni

His fathers sword, wayyy slower lunge but rage generates and lasts 25% longer.

Nurse

A scalpel. Shorter range but slightly faster cooldown on attacks and Spencers Last Breath.

Freddy

A glove molded from the fog, the blades are made of glass. Slower wind up, Survivors bleed more.

What do yall think?

Comments

  • Sounds like some kind of Battle Royal thing or something like that.It wouldn't really fit into DbD.

    It also sounds like it would make balancing even more complicated than it already is

  • Would be nice to add more gameplay options, so why not. A trade-off life that could make the game more interesting. As it stands right now, you are sometimes forced to play a character with a specific set of add-ons since they are the only reliably good options. Also the devs could use this extra slot for example to edit powers like with Freddy for example, let him choose if he wants his Fake Pallets or his Snares not by picking an add-on but a weapon or something.

  • I would also like for Skins to change power visuals like Oni's kanabō for example, its always the same club, same for Bubbas Chainsaw for example. Effects could also be changed different colors and stuff.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Sounds like some kind of Battle Royal thing or something like that.It wouldn't really fit into DbD.

    It also sounds like it would make balancing even more complicated than it already is

    What makes it like battle royal? I based it off seeing Jason rip his spear off the graveyard in part 6. Balancing I can see though.

  • Give my legion a glock, I swear I would be so happy.

  • Honestly, those sound like what upper-tier add-ons should have been (and sometimes are).