Freddy + Overcharge ?

Hello


Overcharge (Doctor perk) + Tshirt or dress Freddy + Dyinglight + Sadistic bucher


What you think ? Tshirt + Overcharge work ?


T-shirt/dress is regression, not speed gen.. so with Overcharge = very annoying ?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Overcharge sometimes catches them off guard after the first skill check cause they don't expect it. After that though, most people won't be affected by it unless you're running Unnerving Presence or the survivors are a crop of potatoes.

    Yes, I think Trapper's perk too. Looks like a good combination...

  • I don't feel Overcharge does enough on anyone except Doctor, because the skillcheck might be disrupted by madness.. otherwise you might get a couple of failed skillchecks vs high ranks

    Trail of Torment would be ok with him, assuming you're already running Pop

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Overcharge sometimes catches them off guard after the first skill check cause they don't expect it. After that though, most people won't be affected by it unless you're running Unnerving Presence or the survivors are a crop of potatoes.

    What about:

    Overcharge + Distressing + Unnerving Presence + Hex: Huntress Lullaby

    I've tried that build minus Overcharge and it has the potential to wreck face if they dont find the hex totem. OC would make it even more obnoxious lol.

  • I don't think it's worth running a build around survivors failling skillchecks on Freddy. But if you really wanted to, Lullaby would be useful as even without stacks it applies another 6% regression on all failed skillchecks and stacks with the freddy add-ons.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    If you're running Terror Radius perks combing it with Distressing perk will help you get the most use out of them.

    @Tricks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1595093#Comment_1595093

    What about:

    Overcharge + Distressing + Unnerving Presence + Hex: Huntress Lullaby

    I've tried that build minus Overcharge and it has the potential to wreck face if they dont find the hex totem. OC would make it even more obnoxious lol.

    Unnerving Presence is completely useless on Freddy since it only work with the terror radius.

    As soon as survivor fall asleep UP does nothing.

  • @Tricks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1595093#Comment_1595093

    What about:

    Overcharge + Distressing + Unnerving Presence + Hex: Huntress Lullaby

    I've tried that build minus Overcharge and it has the potential to wreck face if they dont find the hex totem. OC would make it even more obnoxious lol.

    This was the old "Impossible skillchecks Doctor". Normally, you would use a calm add-on with it. However, I don't think it works anymore, since they reworked him.

  • Doctor or Freddy for the speed gen ? I want slow the game..