What music do you all like?
No, i'm not going to say it.
My favorite artists Include IDKHOW and Half Alive.
No, i'm not going to say it.
My favorite artists Include IDKHOW and Half Alive.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't have a specific taste in genre, though I have been listening to more and more TLT and CG5 recently.
Anything with a good melody and atmosphere, no matter whether played softly or aggressively. As examples:
Everything Everything; Wild Beasts; Billy Talent; Haim; R.E.M; The Crystal Method; Eva Plays Dead; The Smashing Pumpkins; Delays; Mansun; Catfish and the Bottlemen; Perfume
I just listen to what I like, but it's mostly electronic music and dubstep.
Few examples of dubstep artists I like: Kotori, Chime, Urbanstep, Ace Aura, DatPhoria, Royal Disco.
Also some other Artists I like to listen to: Egzod, AViVA, KLOUD.
I like mostly rock and metal, a little of other stuff too depending on my mood, and of course a bit of cheese, have to have a bit of cheese! but I like Rammstein, Marilyn Manson, In This Moment, New Years Day, The Relentless, Skull Fist, Ghost, Ne-Yo, Jason Derulo, Porcelain Black, Chris Motionless.
I like songs that are high beat, and fast with okay lyrics. When I hear music, I like to bop (don't know if I used it right, but hopefully you know what I mean) to it.
Good examples of what I like is