Legendary skins lack content for the price they're at
I suggest you add voice, music and basic different mechanics for the skins to complement the price we're paying.
Minotaur without a single bull noice? This is just an example
I suggest you add voice, music and basic different mechanics for the skins to complement the price we're paying.
Minotaur without a single bull noice? This is just an example
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Exactly! I expect more for 15 bucks.
Minotaur Oni does not feel like a minotaur, he feels like Oni in a minotaur costume. Really dissapointing.
I also feel like legendary skins for survivors should come with a third emote - that would make them "legendary"
They don't care as long as people still buy it because they don't care about overprice or poor quality and buy it because it looks "cool"
Also:
bRuH jUsT dOn'T bUy iT iF yUo dOn`T lIkE iT
would mori people like that honestly, they are so annoying