Rin's Sins clarification

Going through the older tomes challenges and came across this one.

Rin's Sins - Kill all Survivors in a trial 1 time by any means as The Spirit.


Now when I see "by any mean" I would assume that sacrifices would count, but much to my dismay I got a 4k and the challenge didn't complete ๐Ÿ˜‘


So I guess you need to mori every survivor for this challenge? If so that seems rather stupid to tie a challenge to having an ebony mori or praying devour somehow stays up long enough to kill everyone.

Comments

  • Mori/devour/rancor or anything else that lets you kill them. Maybe slug? Not sure.

  • Shouldn't it say by your hand in that case, atleast if it's being consistent with the rest of the game.

  • There's a similar challenge in the current tome where you have to get a 4k by any means. One of my survivors bled out on the floor and I still got the challenge done.

  • @OllieHellhunter said:

    Shouldn't it say by your hand in that case, atleast if it's being consistent with the rest of the game.

    That's what I thought as well. Just completed it after the first person killed themselves on hook once devour kicked in and mori'd the other 3. So I'm still not sure, maybe just a bug the first time, or maybe you have to mori atleast one? Who knows...

  • @Darkside84 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1593937#Comment_1593937

    That's what I thought as well. Just completed it after the first person killed themselves on hook once devour kicked in and mori'd the other 3. So I'm still not sure, maybe just a bug the first time, or maybe you have to mori atleast one? Who knows...

    Couldn't say tbh, it's odd no matter what.

  • I Mori two, sacrificed two, and did not get the challenge.