Crouch Wimper Glitch.
Started a game and without ever been hit, if I would crouch, I would cover part of my face and let out loud wimpers... I guess Jake can have sick days too, but this was really odd. If I wasn't crouching, I could walk normally. This was a new one and the killer could definitely hear me. Has anyone experienced this before????
https://youtu.be/3f3-_zUcLXE
https://youtu.be/3f3-_zUcLXE
Comments
Jake must have really gotten sick....
Try verifying your game files and restarting your pc/console.
Yeah, this would seem like corrupt data, but it could be on BHVR's end, but just to be sure, try verifying your game's cache. IF it comes up with it failing to validate any file, then it's most like was corrupt data. Which of course should be reported in the correct section, but a mod should move it.
Playing on PS4. Not sure how to verify game files, but nothing else was effected. I'll start it up and see if it's still happening in a bit. Very odd.
This is our clue!!! Lol jk