Map pressure build for pyramid head?

I'm really good at ending chases with pyramid head, but I always get demolished if survivors give it there all in doing gens. I've tried NOED, but it's always cleansed when it's active or the survivors just leave. I never take off whispers, but any recommended build would be appreciated. :D

Comments

  • Also the current build I use is whispers, bbq, I'm all ears, discordance.

  • Whispers, BBQ, Pop, Some other slowdown perk.

  • POP>25% regression every time u hook someone

    Corrupt>avoid getting 2 to 3 gens done after you get your first down or you are not very smart to know when u should stop chasing one survivor, potentially create a 3 gen zone later.

    im all ears is amazing on him so you dont have to make predictions but instead seeing and use your torment power way more efficiently.

    and finally i like Nurse is Calling.... u know if they are not paying attention u can make a read from considerably far away... it could be Sloppy


    then if u dont wat to use Corrupt + Pop you may consider using Ruin + Surveillance, i think those are the best perks you can run on him, also Nurse is calling + Monitor is very good on hik since you can use your torment without them noticing since they cant hear you IF u have range addons.

  • Just apply pressure and never down anyone.