HOW EXCITED WOULD YOU BE FOR THIS KILLER? - DAY 3: XENOMORPH
in Polls
--
--
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am so down for a xeno, so much stuff they could do with one.
Shouldn't this be day 3?
By far it would be one of the most exciting and my personal favorite licensed additions. The Xenomorph is such a cool, scary, intimidating addition, and it's so easy to imagine in Dead By Daylight, just think of Alien Isolation except you play as the Xenomorph walking around and hunting down a survivor instead
It's chill but I wouldn't be as excited as other killers honestly. I wouldn't be against it as well and I'm sure they can give it a cool power.
Meh, viking or a pirate would be better.
I have many choices before Xeno, but regardless I still like the films. not quite at the level of excitement i'd have for Jason or Springtrap (fight me) but I'd still enjoy it.
There is so much potential; not to mention the fear factor it would bring!
Unless you are on a space station...I can't really see or enjoy a Xenomorph running around on foot on Mcmillian or The Game.
Guess it would be kinda funny/cool to see him sneakin around Haddon Field or Middle School. Idk tho.
Oh boy another content patch.
Meanwhile, Myers' stalk goes down to 1% speed at max range, Clown is completely worthless, and Legion basically has no power.
But oh boy, here's another killer for the devs to ignore.
I'd be hella excited. Also because an Alien chapter would bring a huge fan base to the game and more player base is always nice.
Literally my most wanted Killer.
I had the suggestion for Xenomorph about 3 years ago they should add in more Non Human Killers they are much more terrifying to face off against because you know they aren't Human and don't even understand what mercy is they are Pure in what they do and killing is their way of life #Demogorgon
I think it would be cool.