Looking for Survivors who want to help keep track of Stats
I've been keeping track of stats since I've reached Purple/Red Ranks after Crossplay started. But so far it's still a very small sample size, and if possible I'd like to expand that sample size. Because stats are pretty fun. So I'm looking for volunteers who'll keep track of certain things in their games as survivor.
What are you looking for?
People who play Survivor (because we want to keep track of random killers stats too) in the Purple or Red Ranks. Who play Solo (Not SWF, because that can skew the results toward a 4-man team's lineup. Which unfortunately means we won't have any stats from 4-men teams) and are willing to record certain things from their matches. Also, I'd prefer someone who plays Crossplay, since this is mainly crossplay related.
What are you keeping track of?
-The Map played
-The Killer
-The Killer's rank
-The Killer's add-ons
-The Killer's perks
-The Killer's Bloodpoints
-How many gens were completed when the first survivor was hooked.
-Each of the 3 survivor teammates and who they played and what rank they were
-What items they brought in (if any) and if there were any of the MAJOR add-ons (Styptics, Syringes, and BNPs)
-Each survivor's result (Were they hooked, mori'd, rancor'd, bled out, did they escape, did they get the hatch, did they use a key, RBT, died to NoED)
-Each survivor's bloodpoint total
-Each survivor's perk loadout
-Your own result (But not your loadout, since that can skew the results) as well as the BP you earned
-How many kills the killer got (0K, 1K, 2K, 3K or 4K)
-How many gens were completed.
How are you keeping track?
Mainly with excel, or rather Open Office. It's free, and it's pretty easy to input data into.
I realize it's a lot, and I don't expect many (if any) volunteers. But I figured I'd ask. I'm not the best survivor, so I figure my own skill level can skew the results unless I try to get data from other sources. I've kept track of 65 games so far, and am hoping to keep track of many more and will hopefully present some results soon-ish. I can give you a sample look at what the data looks like from my first game.
Sample for those interested:
Comments