my friend and I are both experiencing an error on the switch where we open the game and we can't get past the logo screen (where it would normally tell you to press A to play except that message never appears) so we can't play
I was going to say, try switching the console off completely (not just put it into standby mode), give it a few minutes then try to switch it back on, to see if that resolves it.
I was going to say, try switching the console off completely (not just put it into standby mode), give it a few minutes then try to switch it back on, to see if that resolves it.
Thanks for saying how to fix this because I just experience this, and I was getting worried.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same issue been 3 days now
On the switch last 3 days I can't even start a game stuck at logo screen no words just
Wait .....
I was able to resolve this by restarting my console! Silly but simple fix.
I was going to say, try switching the console off completely (not just put it into standby mode), give it a few minutes then try to switch it back on, to see if that resolves it.
I shut off my Switch like suggested and now it works fine. Thank you for the help.
Thank you guys feel dumb now but it's working
Thanks for saying how to fix this because I just experience this, and I was getting worried.