Really happy
With blood point
With blood point
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you elaborate please? Why are you happy with bloodpoints?
He has bloodpoint. let him be.
I can't because I don't cheat and I don't want the dev ban me, I don't cheat I swear
I'm confusion........
I happy with blood point too. So happy having it! โบ
He had bloodpoint.
He's happy about bloodpoint
He must had many bloodpoint
Praise Bloodpoint!
It's because now I win bloodpoint more to 1000000 ok I use the code but after the code when I play I continue to win bloodpoint so I can go maybe 2000000 bp
BLOOD POINT BLOOD POINT BLOOD POINT BLOOD POINT YEEEEEAAAAHHHHH BLOOD POINT
You all abuncha Vampires! You suck! ๐งโโ๏ธ๐งโโ๏ธ
Yes. bloodpoint