How I would <3 Surveillance
I would like to see Surveillance this way:
When a generator is regressing, you see its aura white in a range of 16/24/32 meters.
Easy rework - very helpful for big maps & walls.
I would like to see Surveillance this way:
When a generator is regressing, you see its aura white in a range of 16/24/32 meters.
Easy rework - very helpful for big maps & walls.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agree that surveillance should not be on a timer and should instead always show the aura. I like the idea of having to be in range so as to give survivors a chance to hit the gen. You could also add like a 2-3 second delay to the aura turning back to red so survivors can still eek out a few timer points before being caught.
Regardless I hope this perk gets some love as I would gladly give it the reward for most useless perk in the game.
I would love to see more killers making some pressure without three gens nearby.
The delay is also a very good idea!
Beside of that I would really like the possibility to see the progress of exit gates by their aura in the base game - without a perk.