A thing to remember.
An experience today caused for me to make this post, to other survivors, remember other team mates are trying to do their tome. Sometimes we can try and help in a rescue, sometimes we can't. Sometimes we wont, not because we are unkind or been a prawn, but it could be the 15th match and I have yet to escape (due to different reasons, I am not so much of a tuber lol) that I need just to haul ass and get out. No need to throw salt to the team mates. This stems from a camping clown earlier, I had cleansed no ed, the clown was camping about, I thought I just need to get out now, got to do this tome mission.
I get a post saying I left them, that I was just a toxic gen rusher (bare in mind every time I went to rescue someone, someone got there before me, I did bones also and noed) I very much said I needed to get out I was doing a tome, they didn't care and seemed butt hurt they was the only one killed. I pointed out the killer was camping, I wasn't running any perks to help or aid or help them. My point to this post is, remember some leave etc for a reason, just to do their tome and no need to toss salt or hate to them.
Comments