Is there a good way for the devs to communicate with us or a way for us to communicate with them?
I just want know that because obviously there is a lot of talk about the console issue and I want to know if there is anyway you can communicate with the whole community quickly? Or if you guys are either working on it or delaying that subject. I think most people can agree that waiting for some patch notes for an urgent issue is a little bit annoying and tiring.
I just want to know if this is something you guys are working on at the moment that's all. Also I really like that you guys are making the game free for people upgrading their consoles. Although it isn't the BEST thing you guys can do, it sure does help knowing this.
Comments
I mean dev streams were really nice but behavior kinda stopped doing them we don't really know the reason other then "we've got a lot going on behind the scenes we can't talk about it but for now we are gonna cut down on dev streams" kinda reply we got a hot minute ago they use to do them very often which was nice but they kinda just stopped doing them.
Maybs be like eleven in StrangerThings
...she had a pretty good way to reach anyone
As far as I know you can @ them on the official forums, but they operate under the philosophy that if they tell you something and don't do it, you'll be upset that it didn't happen so they don't want to tell you something's coming until it's actually done.
I mean, you can go to their offices in person but I think they're all closed due to COVID. To be honest I think at the moment their communication is scattered/only through emails so they don't know what's going on either.