any means necessary needs a buff

While being far from useless when combined with the dumb tech two minutes is far too long for a perk that rarely gets any action anyway, it needs an additional effect like a counter to enduring or something that makes it worth while.

Comments

  • are you suggesting like an extra 5 to 10% stun time or am I reading it wrong

  • Picking up pallets is powerful, but I get what you mean, because good killers just break 'em

  • Any means necessary + windows of opportunity is a great combo, I reset minimum of 2 or 3 pallets per game, I think it's fine.

    But yeah 2 minutes can be long, maybe 1m 30sec?

  • @Anara said:

    Any means necessary + windows of opportunity is a great combo, I reset minimum of 2 or 3 pallets per game, I think it's fine.

    But yeah 2 minutes can be long, maybe 1m 30sec?

    I don't think we should have to pair it with Windows Of Opportunity in order to get anything mostly useful out of it. To buff it i would say to make it see the auras of dropped Pallets since one off the big things that hold me back from using it is not knowing where a pallet has been dropped

  • Reduce the cd by half.

  • @ZtarShot said:

    Picking up pallets is powerful, but I get what you mean, because good killers just break 'em

    Laughs in nurse/huntress/doctor/hag/trapper and some unsafe pallets.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591064#Comment_1591064

    I don't think we should have to pair it with Windows Of Opportunity in order to get anything mostly useful out of it. To buff it i would say to make it see the auras of dropped Pallets since one off the big things that hold me back from using it is not knowing where a pallet has been dropped

    I think a good player should not use windows of opportunity because he knows the maps better than me, but the buff you said is clearly my combo any means + windows of .... so it would make windows of opportunity useless...

    I'm this kind of player that love to make combo of perks, I know that one perk alone can be good but I like synergy stuff

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591076#Comment_1591076

    I think a good player should not use windows of opportunity because he knows the maps better than me, but the buff you said is clearly my combo any means + windows of .... so it would make windows of opportunity useless...

    I'm this kind of player that love to make combo of perks, I know that one perk alone can be good but I like synergy stuff

    But Window's show the auras of vaults, breakable walls, and pallets regardless of if they are dropped or not. the buff i suggested only shows them when down, so windows would still have more versatility. plus windows has a range so if an unbroken dropped pallet is across the map from where you are you you wouldn't know making you get less usage out of any means necessary, I feel that with the buff the synergy would still work with this buff to any means necessary.

  • One thing the perk really needs is some points for resetting a pallet.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591232#Comment_1591232

    But Window's show the auras of vaults, breakable walls, and pallets regardless of if they are dropped or not. the buff i suggested only shows them when down, so windows would still have more versatility. plus windows has a range so if an unbroken dropped pallet is across the map from where you are you you wouldn't know making you get less usage out of any means necessary, I feel that with the buff the synergy would still work with this buff to any means necessary.

    If the buff you said happened, I wouldn't use anymore windows of opportunity.. Instead of showing the aura of a drop pallet maybe it should alert you with something, a sound or whatever like some perks do?