A Nurse's Calling

This worth picking up from Shrine of Secrets? I've not bought anything yet and have around 10k crystals. I primarily play survivor, but already have SC, SB, and UE teachable. Feel like this is probably a good pickup.

Wish I had got sabotage last week :(

Comments

  • Really good for a zapping Doctor and stealth-type killers... and still decent for every single killer. Overall, a well rounded perk, in my opinion.
  • @MisterCremaster said:
    This worth picking up from Shrine of Secrets? I've not bought anything yet and have around 10k crystals. I primarily play survivor, but already have SC, SB, and UE teachable. Feel like this is probably a good pickup.

    Wish I had got sabotage last week :(

    Not worth, spend a few BP on nurse and you get the teachable.

    Only use shrine of secrets for perks of DLC characters that you dont wanna but the chapter of

  • I never buy perks on the shrine, I always get bloodpoint for perks I already have.

    That being said, A Nurse's Calling is a top-tier perk for most killers. It's one of the most useful killer perks in the game, IMO.
  • @Master I didn't even realize you could use crystals for DLC characters... how much are they usually? (That said, I got the game through PS+ so I'd like to buy the DLC to give devs some cash)

  • @MisterCremaster said:
    @Master I didn't even realize you could use crystals for DLC characters... how much are they usually? (That said, I got the game through PS+ so I'd like to buy the DLC to give devs some cash)

    A DLC character is 9k shards, but only if its not a licensed one, those can only be purchased with real money

  • Definitely! It works really good on Killers with a smaller terror radius and Doctor (Snap Out of It is counted as a healing action).

  • If you plan to learn and use Nurse nope, if the looking at the ground a quarter of the game is a deal breaker and your not into the nurse (despite shes the only really viable killer) then grab it.

  • it's a meta perk, you should have it.