conspiracy theory: MMR is ON

Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found

Comments

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • If that's the case, I am actually the bad mofo that I think I am, because I was getting nothing but rank 1 and 2 all night, even with killers I play less, like clown.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I suddenly get this MMR-like matchmaking on a killer that I didn't play for a long time. This is exactly what I had during MMR trial.

    Edit: conspiracy theory disproved.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/IOSU29RB6OTK/mmr.jpg

    That also happened before the MMR system


    Edit: btw nice build for getting salt out of them :3

  • I know this thread is half-joking because of that bad matchup, but I've been kind of considering this exact idea for a while now. Leave the MMR on, say it's off, and see what the playerbase says. Same with hit validation. See if community feedback is worth anything at all, or if people just reply based on their expectations.

    Of course, that wouldn't account for the very swift change in match quality after several days of it only very slightly improving, so it's just a tinfoil hat theory that's likely not true, and BHVR isn't that competent anyway.