Ideas for reducing grind

Make every perk by default the tier 3 version.

Purchased perks from the shrine are immediately added to your inventory.

DCing grants all remaining players 400% bonus bloodpoints for the current match. If an unhooked player DCs, BBQ and Chili will gain a token with NO aura reading. If the killer DCs, all survivors are granted 40,000 points plus whatever they earned in the trial so far, plus offerings.

The Chase and Objective categories now take more points to reach maximum.

All secret offerings increase the BP for the opposing side by 150% for the match.

Thoughts?

Comments

  • I have prestiged all Killers on PC and I have seven prestiged Survivors. I started playing on PC in February 2020. How'd I do it? I think my ability to do this was increased rapidly by three things:

    1. Capitalized on the events DBD had (COVID Blood Rush, Anniversary Event),
    2. Completed All Tome Challenges (each Tome has two million plus blood points),
    3. And spent shards in the Shrine of Secrets for perk blood points (150,000 / 2,000 shards).

    All of these are currently available options within the game.

  • Removing perk levels would improve the game so much.

    Another way we could improve the game (by lowering the grind) would be to remove the 8k cap on each BP category in the game and make them count towards a 32k total instead.

    A third thing we could do is rework the BP offerings so they're more streamlined (aka useful) and more rewarding to use. And i so happen to have made a post about that a while back → https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/174323/bp-offering-rework-idea

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I have prestiged all Killers on PC and I have seven prestiged Survivors. I started playing on PC in February 2020. How'd I do it? I think my ability to do this was increased rapidly by three things:

    1. Capitalized on the events DBD had (COVID Blood Rush, Anniversary Event),
    2. Completed All Tome Challenges (each Tome has two million plus blood points),
    3. And spent shards in the Shrine of Secrets for perk blood points (150,000 / 2,000 shards).

    All of these are currently available options within the game.

    I dont have nearly that kind of time to dedicate to DBD. As much as Id like to