Rare & Ultra rare add-ons aren't rare at all
So something that I've noticed when playing survivor is that I had 4 matches in a row where the killer brought in an iridescent add-on. Most matches are rare/purple add-ons. The amount of 'bell everywhere' and 'no bell' Wraiths that I have to play with daily is getting kind of absurd. Why are these items rare/ultra rare if they're in every match? & I know as killer, I have a ridiculous amount of these stockpiled as well, and I -constantly- get Ebony moris in my webs.
It feels like ultra rare needs to actually mean something.
Comments
Bell everywhere is an uncommon add on anyway.
There's 1 ultra rare per level 50 bloodweb (plus a chance in other mystery boxes) so ultra rares are still relatively common, 1 in 3 per web basically.
I don't see an issue with it. I'd rather see them balanced (iridescent heads) rather than being easy game winners that rarely show up.
Yeah, I'll take balanced instead too. It just gets frustrating as hell for every match to be against ultra rare/rare game winning add-ons & offerings. It makes the game actively unplayable.