Hooks
it seems as if there are way to much hooks around the map. Every map I’ve played on has so many hooks. Anyone else feel like they should decrease it a little bit. I’m fairly new to the game but it just seems that there are way too many hooks.
it seems as if there are way to much hooks around the map. Every map I’ve played on has so many hooks. Anyone else feel like they should decrease it a little bit. I’m fairly new to the game but it just seems that there are way too many hooks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No.
And there is an offering to spread hooks out more, you should bring that if you are this concerned.
And the day you run into a Phead player won't be your finest.