Who's Your Favorite Killer to Play?

Who's your favorite killer to play?

Not necessarily because they're viable at high ranks or can get the 4k or can stop the loop. Just who is the most fun for you, or the one that just appeals to you the most due to lore, cosmetics, or whatever?

Obviously, mine is Myers. I've loved the character since I saw the original film in 1978 as a kid. I also love his add-ons and how they can completely change how he's played and what tactics need to be used.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Deathslinger. Pulling off insane shots is just the most satisfying thing ever. Amazing shots from 18 meters away with monitor and being more in control of chases is just awesome. Hes just also a cool character himself.

  • The Plague. I don't even touch other killers anymore. It was love at first sight too. The first time I played against her as a survivor I knew I'd be maining her as a killer.

    She's just so much fun. Sometimes when I get a team of really bad survivors I just run around puking on them and let them finish all the gens and leave.

1 2 ›