Need teammates

I’m stuck at rank 15 while I’m rank 10 killer because 95% of the time I have teammates who ######### suck and don’t at least try to play objectives and it’s frustrating trying to do gens AND be altruistic while everyone else just ######### off. I’m tired of it because I play killer and that’s when I encounter people who gen rush and know how to waste my time as a killer. Why can’t I run into teammates like that? Anyways, I’m not the best but I’m not the worst either

add me on ps4 diamonddabs 

Comments

  • This is the reason why SWF is so strong

  • Probably because you're being bullied by experienced survivors who have purposely deranked themselves.

  • iceman2kx said:

    Probably because you're being bullied by experienced survivors who have purposely deranked themselves.

    That could be it as well, like these people really know what they’re doing and it’s frustrating because sometimes I have to resort to camping just to secure one-two kills and it’s even less fun for me when I do that. I watch a lot of YouTube vids because I’m trying to learn how to be good without it but I can tell when I’m up against a team that knows how to play their roles perfectly and when I’m playing a team of randoms who are winging it
  • it is very easy to spot the difference.
    can you at least comment with something that like...you know helps? 
  • @diamonddabs said:
    meshugganah said:

    it is very easy to spot the difference.

    can you at least comment with something that like...you know helps? 

    You'll see crazy good organization that wouldn't be possible without voice communication (SWF).