Free Killers on Console Still Cost Money on PC
According to friends on Switch (and I think PS4?) they have access to some killers and survivors that I still don't have on PC. Like, I know on switch for instance that my friend got at least Spirit and Feng. It seems unfair to me that a DLC that still costs $10 on PC, they were given for free.
I'm wondering if there are any plans to release these DLC to everyone at some point. If there aren't, I'm suggesting that you do.
Comments
However, every other DLC costs more to buy on consoles than on PC, last time I checked.
The Console Game costs more than the base PC Game
Not to mention PC players can actually see through stuff
Don't forget PC gets Bill for free while consoles don't even have the option to purchase him for DLC.
I've heard some console players do have Bill but I hadn't known about the rest of this. That makes a lot of sense