Nerf billy

What did you wait for nerf billy because PC Billy again surviver on consol it's unfair, and normally you nerf him but not enough, he can use is chainsaw everitime like before, make a equality in these games. Thank you

Comments

  • are you complaining about billy or crossplay im confused

  • Billys fine. If theres any killer thats barely different to play between PC or console (outside of framerate) its billy.

  • I'm complaining about Billy on pc is really more powerful like the nurse which makes playing fun suck

  • I think he’s still strong too. Another nerf is pretty funny though. Like in a sad, unearned, but funny way.

    @yukairi said:

    I'm complaining about Billy on pc is really more powerful like the nurse which makes playing fun suck


  • @yukairi said:

    I'm complaining about Billy on pc is really more powerful like the nurse which makes playing fun suck

    Wait, how does PC get this amazing advantage? Do PC get a faster cooldown? Because last I checked, both PC and Console have the EXACT same effect barring Add-On use. What it sounds like, is that you're vs'ing a good Billy or Nurse. You can't nerf a killer just because someones outplaying you unfortunatly. If that were the case, every killer would just use a toy weapon and tickle you a little.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1588904#Comment_1588904

    Wait, how does PC get this amazing advantage? Do PC get a faster cooldown? Because last I checked, both PC and Console have the EXACT same effect barring Add-On use. What it sounds like, is that you're vs'ing a good Billy or Nurse. You can't nerf a killer just because someones outplaying you unfortunatly. If that were the case, every killer would just use a toy weapon and tickle you a little.

    Billy’s chainsaw is easier to curve and manage with a controller in my opinion. The joystick forever goes in the direction pushed; the mouse runs out of pad.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1588916#Comment_1588916

    Billy’s chainsaw is easier to curve and manage with a controller in my opinion. The joystick forever goes in the direction pushed; the mouse runs out of pad.

    I'm a console player myself, so I've never played the PC version so I don't know how different he is on each controlling him, but I do have to agree it seems a little easier on controller. I'd only just recently used him and expected it to be a nightmare, but he's pretty smooth

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1588916#Comment_1588916

    Billy’s chainsaw is easier to curve and manage with a controller in my opinion. The joystick forever goes in the direction pushed; the mouse runs out of pad.

    True, this is why some people (me) bind keys to look left and right, so you can turn that way forever without worrying

  • @tactic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1588923#Comment_1588923

    True, this is why some people (me) bind keys to look left and right, so you can turn that way forever without worrying

    I did that for a while when I first had to ‘re-learn’ him on PC. It was really difficult, especially knowing how good I was on console, to get comfortable and feel competitive again.

    I unbinded the keys now. I never use them.