When is DBD coming to Stadia?!
I'm not sure if you are keeping the release date on this secret for some reason, but to be honest I cannot wait for DBD to come to Stadia! I believe it is sometime in September but without a solid date I'm not sure if I should get excited or not! I didn't even know that Stadia was a thing until they made the announcement back in July and I recently decided to try it out while I was on lunch at work and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Nonetheless, I really want to be able to play DBD on Stadia and am just wondering what kind of insider information someone out there could provide for me?!
Thank you!!!
Comments
yeah kid, September 2020
"Behaviour is proud to inform Dead by Daylight fans that the asymmetrical multiplayer horror game will be available on Stadia, Google’s new generation gaming platform. The game will release in September 2020 with two exclusive features: Crowd Play and Crowd Choice"
SAUCE: https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/dead-by-daylight-is-coming-to-google-stadia#:~:text=Behaviour%20is%20proud%20to%20inform,Crowd%20Play%20and%20Crowd%20Choice.
You see this is why I was asking. Its Sept 24th and not even a word. So I don't appreciate the hostility, kid.
Who tf owns a stadia?
does it matter? there is still a playerbase there
I'm not bashing on Statia...but are they going to have the most problematic latency riddled console as crossplay with PC and PS4/XBOX players?
Stadia user i would say.
I'm honestly just amazed that people still use Stadia.
I mean I only use it while I am inside my jail cell. Sorry I meant cubicle.
But it is really convenient and seems to run alright! From what I can gather when it first dropped it had like no games and ran like crap but since they have added a decent collection of games and boosted their capabilities like crazy.