Show item addons?
I've found myself using ace + plunderer a LOT recently and it has always been very annoying not knowing what kind of item i pick up from the chests. Especially when its the first item you get.
Is there any chance you can make this possible , for example it shows small icons next to the item , what addons the item has. I guess the same can be done for killer addons too , especially of they are forgetful like i am and forget what they are using.
Comments
I agree with this wish 100%. I feel like giving the player more info isn't a bad thing, especially when running chest perks.
Don't you see them when items are on the floor? Might actually be a bug.
yeah but only when thye are on the floor in chests you only see the item not the add-ons