Wraith tips

So I'm really starting to like the bing bong boi but he's incredibly difficult at rank 1 for me and so, I wanted to ask for some tips and overall some explanations for some of my questions


So let's say wraith is cloaked and is chasing a survivor, for whatever reason he or she drops the pallet and I get the "lightburn" stun effect which is super long.

Does enduring negate that? Would running perks such as enduring spirit fury be good on wraith?


When do I know to drop a chase? I feel like I drop chases when I could be getting downs and or just the other way around of taking too long and getting gen rushed. I am rank 1 but not really sure if it matters. Thanks!

Comments

  • @Alexmon70 said:

    So I'm really starting to like the bing bong boi but he's incredibly difficult at rank 1 for me and so, I wanted to ask for some tips and overall some explanations for some of my questions

    So let's say wraith is cloaked and is chasing a survivor, for whatever reason he or she drops the pallet and I get the "lightburn" stun effect which is super long.

    Does enduring negate that? Would running perks such as enduring spirit fury be good on wraith?

    When do I know to drop a chase? I feel like I drop chases when I could be getting downs and or just the other way around of taking too long and getting gen rushed. I am rank 1 but not really sure if it matters. Thanks!

    Hello, Spine chill, your first enemy.

    I don't know if Billy's perk is effective, for his camouflage and the flashlights, but what I do know is that it's difficult play with him !

  • Use Save the best for last and Make your choice, these perks help me much

  • Use bloodhound and sloppy for better tracking and slowed down healing. surprise hits can be good.