How the heck are you supposed to get protection hits?

It seems the only reliable way to get them is to take hits when the killer is carrying a survivor. There's been times when the killer chases someone, and I get their attention so they aggro on me, and I take a hit, but it doesn't count as protection, like what the heck? I want my WGLF stacks, this is bs.

Comments

  • Im sorry i didn't read it fully. Protection hits are counted when the person your taking a hit for is injured. Just make sure to remember that the other person your taking a hit for is injured and it will count

  • Protection hits are within a certain distance of an injured survivor. i think it's like 8 meters or something maybe shorter. A guaranteed way is to take a hit while unhooking, then get downed after the unhook. You would end up getting 2 + 1 stack of wglf if the survivor stays not knocked down again long enough.

  • @Avarice10 said:

    It seems the only reliable way to get them is to take hits when the killer is carrying a survivor. There's been times when the killer chases someone, and I get their attention so they aggro on me, and I take a hit, but it doesn't count as protection, like what the heck? I want my WGLF stacks, this is bs.

    Take a hit for a recently unhooked survivor.

    Run in front of a killer and take a hit while he's chasing an injured survivor.

    Take a hit while killer is carrying survivor.

    I've managed to get loads of protection hits from the first two options. It's all about timing really :)

  • The easiest way is to make the killer hit you whilst they’re carrying a survivor to a hook. I personally get most of my stacks from unhooks.